Friday, October 24, 2008

Habits

What can I say about my habits? I have a lot of good habits and a lot of bad habits. For example, some of my bad habits are....

1) Eating more when my stomach hurts (which may mean I should stop eating, but I keep eating anyways)
2) Biting my lip when I'm thinking (which causes my lips to look dry)
3) Watching TV while I work at home (which sometimes means I don't have 100% concentration)
4) Text messaging
5) Procrastinating on almost everything

Some of my good habits...
1) Cleaning the kitchen right after cooking
2) Eating healthy
3) Writing everything down (notes, journal, lists, etc.)
4) Keeping everything in order (almost close to OCD)
5) Read everything...

So, now what? That's another bad habit I have...I ramble on so long that I forget what my point is...LOL

No comments: