Sunday, November 16, 2008

Only 6 inches a year

I've been having issues with my hair the last couple days. I was looking at these pictures where my hair was long and I am finding that I want to grow my hair now. However, I was doing research and apparently our hair only grows about 6 inches a year on average. That's only about 1/2 an inch a month. Which means if I wanted the long hair that I had before, I have to wait at least 6 months to a year to get it even close to being able to reach my mid-back. Oh well, I gotta get over it or I will be obsessed with finding out how to grow my hair faster.

I was also looking at my pictures traveling around the world and I was a skinny little thing (and I thought I was super fat, weighing about a buck and 5 pounds). I am planning on doing the cleanse again after Thanksgiving. This time though, I believe I will be switching from lemons to limes every other day to have variety. I am excited. I have kept the weight off from the first cleanse I did and haven't eaten red meat since August. Crazy how I don't even really miss it too much. It wasn't a huge part of my diet before the cleanse anyways. I am hoping that my love for starchy foods goes away because that is my biggest vice. I love potatoes.

I should stop worrying so much about how I look. I should really focus on just being happy with being me.

2 comments:

MommyDesiree said...

yes, you should because you are awesome.

kclerici said...

you are awesome!