Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Praying for the man

"If you want to make God laugh, show him your plans."

So with that, I am watching the election results and we are living history right now. We have elected a Black President. Wow...I am at a loss for words. Maybe that's what God had planned. Who knows? All I know is that the whole world is looking at our country for change. Electing a black president here is allowing people from all over the world to believe that anything is possible if they put their mind to it. I believe that this election is bigger than the issues that they were debating. It was about giving people hope; not just in our country, but in the whole world.

Regardless, he has a lot of work that he needs to do and I just pray that God guides him for the sake of our country. That's all we can really do for our President. Pray for him.

No comments: