Sunday, November 30, 2008

Oddest week of this year

This has been the most confusing week I've had since I was a teenager...and believe me, I was confused then too. So many things have happened in this last week that I can't even begin to tell you what I am thinking right now.

First, last Saturday, Dennis and I broke up and that must've been the saddest thing. I brought it up and we both decided that we weren't that happy in this relationship. As of today, I have not talked to him about it. I see him because of Primerica stuff, but lately he's been a little flaky.

And I am also feeling a little vulnerable because I have no attachment to anyone. I am not really looking for a boyfriend right now as I am focusing on myself. I was at church today and Pastor was talking about not dating someone who is not Christian because it will cause stress on the relationship. How odd that he preached that today.

On top of that, this is the hardest weekend to book appointments, so my appointment book was scarce with a few appointments here and there. I am on track to winning the Bahamas trip, but need a couple few thousand points to secure it. I am freaking out quite a bit and almost went through this depression because I worked so hard to get here and I want to go on this company trip. I gotta fight to the end! I gotta go to Bahamas!

Anyways, I'm going to get off my soapbox now. I gotta stay focused on the end goal! No more mental breaks or distractions...

1 comment:

MommyDesiree said...

you will be FINE! I promise!

you are one of, ok really THE most determined person I know. You will push through all this and be sitting on a beach chair in the Bahamas before you know it.