Friday, December 12, 2008

2 days after Orange Juice

Still drinking orange juice for breakfast. I decided that the first day of orange juice that I was going to drink probiotics with my orange juice to start building up the good bacteria in my colon. It worked because I am digesting normal now. I am still eating a lot of veggies. Mostly, the left over homemade minestrone I made (yum!) and a raw veggie soup that I pureed (got that recipe from goneraw.com. That soup is the bomb. I have about 4 servings in my fridge, but I am thinking I may eat that tomorrow for lunch instead.

I broke down and got some turkey as Desiree and I were brainstorming of good foods to eat during Christmas. We decided a Thanksgiving dinner version of Shepard's pie may be really yummy as most people like to mix their food. We'll see. I made the pie, but haven't really tried it all together. Tonight will be the test. I bringing it to Desiree's as soon as I am done with this blog. So I will be having turkey tonight. I gained back two pounds from just eating, but my clothes still fit the same. I am gonna work out after my appointment tonight so that I tone up. I'd rather gain weight from muscle than gain inches again. Plus, I just got all my clothes tailored, so I have 6 extra pants that will fit so nicely by next friday. How exciting!

Anyways, busy weekend ahead...as usual. Don't you love life...if you weren't always busy doing something, you'd be bored. I love it!

No comments: