Friday, December 5, 2008

Master Cleanse Day #5

Half way there! Technically, I have about a week left until I have solid food. I am excited to be eating soup a week from now. I am trying to figure out what kind of soup I am gonna eat. I keep watching the food network and watching people eat food. I am supposed to go out to dinner tonight with some friends, but I will be watching them eat instead of eating. I'm ok with that. I love watching people eat at this point. I think you gotta love it because everyone is eating in front of you everyday.

It's around lunch and I haven't drank that much yet. I am just chillin' at home today. Cleaning, doing laundry, cleaning my car, all that jazz. My room is a mess, my office is a complete disaster, and my trunk looks like someone just dumped a bunch of papers in there. This is the first day I've actually sat at home and done my chores for about 2 months. Hence, why my house looks the way it does. (and I am still procrastinating because I am blogging...LOL)

So...off to clean! Busy weekend!

2 comments:

MommyDesiree said...

LOL!!!!

Finish your chorse and come over already!

MommyDesiree said...

or chores...whatever!