Thursday, December 18, 2008

Leadership is Everything

Opportunities of a lifetime. I was able to meet with two leaders this week, back to back. One makes $250k a year in Primerica and the one we met with tonight makes $700k a year. They are so humble and want success for all of us. I don't know where you can get leadership like that, but I know I get it with Primerica. We were able to spend hours with them to pick their brains about how they think. The only thing holding most people back from making the kind of income they want is how they think. I love that we have that choice.

I only got 3 hours of sleep for the last 2 days because of all these meetings, but I am so excited right now. We had a great meeting tonight and we hit our goals for today. God loves me...

1 comment:

MommyDesiree said...

YEAH for you getting to hang out with those big wigs. I hope you took notes because that will be you mentoring others before you know it.