Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Master Cleanse Night #3

Man, this week is going by so fast! I'm already on Day 4...crazy! I guess this was a good week to do the cleanse as I am so preoccupied...

Holy Cow! I haven't been weighing myself like I was on the last cleanse but I have lost 3 pounds already! No way!

Today has been a crazy day. We hit our business goals, let's just hope that it's enough to send us to the Bahamas. I learned a really good lesson today. If you've done everything you know you could've done to make a situation work and it still didn't give you the results you wanted, you can feel good about at least trying. In simpler terms, trying your hardest is almost as good as winning. You never have to look back and say "what if?" I believe that if someone feels like "what if?" about any situation, they will always think that. I don't wanna look back on my life and think "what if?" I wanna play all out. I once heard a woman talk about her life like this, "I wanna be all used up by the time I die so I know that I had a full life." I want that too.

Anyways, my stomach is rumbling as I didn't drink as many glasses of lemonade today. I had about 4.5 glasses. That might be bad. I'll try to drink more tomorrow. I'm not feeling weak at all though. I actually feel like I have more energy. Weird. If I calculated this correctly, it's about 100 calories per glass of lemonade. So I only had 450 calories today. No wonder I lost 3 pounds. I am feeling really good though. Gotta go to bed. Another long day tomorrow. I'll get a bit of a break on friday. Thank God.

1 comment:

MommyDesiree said...

CONGRATS on the business end! I told you you'd be able to do it.

Dr. Desiree says DON'T let yourself get dehydrated!!!!!!! Drink more of your magic mojo potion tomorrow kay?