Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Too much fun!

I can't help but feel blessed almost everyday for all the things I have in my life. It's crazy how much I love my life...and I just went through 8 years of an experience that I learned so much from.

So this weekend was insane! Starting Saturday (ALL DAY), my mom decided it was a good idea to have my entire dad's side of the family over at our tiny house. Literally...our house is about 1000 sq. feet. Anyways, we had about 60-70 people in our house...(future reference for a house party...LOL) and it was super crowded. However, I am glad she was ok with it because no one in our family can say that their house is too small to have a party now (there's a reason for everything...haha) and if they do say that, it's because they don't care about keeping tradition...I can say that because I've pretty much helped plan almost EVERY holiday/traditional get together for the last 12 years...so yeah (getting off the soapbox now). But it turned out GREAT! It was fun and we had an awesome time spending time with family. No real focus on presents this year...just family. I love it...

So after everyone left, my mom, her man, and I cleaned furiously (again) and I got ready to go out with my girls to the city. We went to Milk in the Haight and clubbed like crazy. I walked out of the house with the short skirt on and my CFM Boots and my mom said "I guess you're going to go get a guy tonite, huh." L O L ... Not! I just wanted to dance and have fun. And I did...here are some crazy dancing pics...I'm a wanna be hoochie. I have a hard time following through on all the hoochie stuff. So does that make me a tease? Crap!

I didn't get home until 4:30am. Had to get up at 7:30am for a conference call and then we ran a training from 10am-3pm. We went bowling with our team. The girls won the last game (we had an advantage...there was 4 of us). After that, I went to Walnut Creek and went ice skating with Aileen and Belle. Was disappointed by an old friend that night. Crazy how people think that life begins in a certain place, but they don't realize that life is what is happening at every moment, no matter where you are. People miss out on so much because of that. Regardless, it was hella fun! Belle is a super good ice skater so she taught us how to skate backwards. We went and ate Pho and went home to start our week.

Worked all day Monday and had a chance to hang with my favorite peeps in the world (my family) at the Oakland Zoo to check out "Zoolights". That was fun too. I forgot to mention that in between this I was working with one of my new agents and working is always fun for me.

All in all, it has been tons of fun these last 3 days. It's a small preview of the coming year. I can't wait!


1 comment:

MommyDesiree said...

LOL....

love you and the recap!
...and yes, that does make you a tease! Jay would murder me if I left the house looking like that, but you look H-O-T!

Life should ALWAYS feel this great!