Sunday, December 7, 2008

Master Cleanse Night #7

Day 7...strange day. It could be a detoxing day. I feel like I am a little tired and it could be because I am not eliminating enough. I only drank 3 glasses of lemonade today. I think my metabolism is slowing down too much. I don't feel bad but I'm trying to figure out why I'm not really drinking as much as I should be.

I tried drinking more water today to flush out as much as I could. I am craving a little bit of chicken and steak. That's a little scary because I haven't craved for steak in months. The last time I had steak was during Thanksgiving, but I am getting rid of it now? That's really gross.

I haven't lost anymore weight. I am still only 3-4 pounds lighter than when I started. However, I am losing inches. Reason I know this is that I tried on all my old jeans and they fit me now. Also, my current pants are not fitting right anymore. So, something is happening. I think as long as I am feeling ok and my clothes keep getting looser and looser, something is happening.

I'm tired and I gotta wake up early tomorrow. I got a tree for our house and it's in my car, so I'll have to get it out tomorrow morning. 3 more days of lemonade...yay!

1 comment:

cheesa said...

i have yet to start this ate leah!! =)

my mom said that her coworker found the lemonade at the nutrition shoppe in vacaville!

do you make your lemonade yourself? i wanted to start this in time that i end it before my birthday, but that's not gonna happen! =) bday is in 7 days! errr ...

well have a blessed week ate!