Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Master Cleanse Night #2

You know what's weird about this time is that I am not drinking very much lemonade per day. Today I only drank about 5 glasses...I don't know if that means that my metabolism is slowing down a lot. Weird.

I am trying the regular smooth move laxative tea tonight. It actually tastes like chamomile tea. Pretty good, not a big fan, but good. They said that anything with senna leaf works for your laxative tea. Follow the directions on the tea package as each tea has a different seeping time. By the way, anyone who is reading this, I am not a doctor or am I suggesting you do the cleanse. I am just sharing my experience to help if you choose to do it. That's my little disclaimer.

I am feeling kinda tired, but that could be because I woke up at 5am to do my salt water flush before I left my house. You can't drive while doing the flush...you will hurt yourself. I actually read somewhere that you can also do the salt water even if you aren't on the cleanse. You just have to make sure that your stomach is empty (best to do it in the morning). I actually did the salt water flush two days before I started because I kept starting and stopping. But it totally worked.

Anyways, I am ready to go to bed. I decided to write on my white board near my bed how many days I have left. There's some relief when I erase the number on the board and write one day closer to solid food. Got another long day tomorrow. Gotta get up at 5am again. 10 more days! (remember even after the lemonade, you have to slowly incorporate solid food back into your diet so you have to add 2 more days to your actual cleanse)

I have lost about 1 pound so far. My eyes have also stopped itching. I believe I have some allergy of some sort to something I eat all the time. I can't put my finger on it (I have a feeling it's cheese, but I'm in denial...I love cheese!), but every time I have done the cleanse, my eyes stop itching. That is really weird too. Anyways, another awesome day to come!

1 comment:

MommyDesiree said...

I might try the salt thing... hmmm do you think it'll get in my milk?