Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Orange Juice Day

I had orange juice today...all day. I also made minestrone out of all these different veggies. Looks really good. I am excited about tomorrow and being able to actually eat. I'll probably eat soup all day, but that's cool by me. I don't need much. I have lost a total of 17 pounds this year by exercising, cleansing, and eating right since August. It's crazy. I now weigh around 125 lbs. I haven't weighed this much since 2004. That's nuts. That year was when I stopped dancing and started traveling all over the place.

I'm excited. I believe that I will do a lot of working out and tone up a little, instead of being skinny. I am planning on dancing again...I love dancing so much. I'm tired now. It was a good day. Still didn't feel hungry, but wanted to eat food. I felt a little weak, which is why i haven't worked out this whole time. I can't wait to start running again.

More tomorrow!

No comments: