Friday, December 5, 2008

Master Cleanse Night #5

I am going to bed soon. Today was an awesome day. I decided to take the day off to organize and clean everything.

I went to dinner with my friends tonight and watched them eat my most favorite Italian food in the world. I can't wait until next Saturday. I have 5 more days after today of lemonade, then I get to drink orange juice and soup. Yay!

Still having my stomach rumbling at night. I need to go to bed earlier or something. I drank 6 glasses today. The laxative teas are actually working better this time than they were before. Before the flush was the only thing working. This time the tea makes me go as soon as I get up and then I flush whatever is left with the salt water. What's really weird is that I am losing my taste buds. My tongue is still coated with white stuff. They say you are supposed to do the cleanse until you tongue is pink. Don't know if I can do this longer than 10 days. That's usually a sign of detoxing. My seventh day is on Sunday and that's supposed to be a major detox day. We'll see.

I may plan on doing a cleanse for Lent. I may just do the lemonade and any raw food; veggies, fruits, and sushi ;) Good night...another awesome day awaits.


No comments: