Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Master Cleanse Day #9

So today is going well. I am feeling good, but I miss eating. Not hungry or feeling sick at all today. I am mostly wanting to eat real food. I ran out of lemons and I can get more lemons from my brother's tree, but I think I will end the cleanse tomorrow even though it is Day 10. I'm supposed to do one more day of lemonade but I am done. I decided. This cleanse was really different. It was definitely easier to do this time, but I think my period messed some stuff up in the middle of it.

I am not planning on doing the cleanse again until Lent and I will give up cooked foods for Lent. I will do raw veggies and fruits, lemonade, and sushi! I think that should be fine for 40 days. LOL...

So with that, I am excited about my orange juice tomorrow. I already bought all the stuff for my soup which I will be making Thursday morning in a Crock Pot. I am making minestrone on Thursday and my mom is cooking me something on Friday...YAY! I can't wait to eat. Not as scared to eat as last time, but definitely looking forward to it like I did the first time.

Anyways, I got another long night. I have "dinner" appointments, so you know what that means. No eating and just watching for another 2 days. At least I can eat food by Friday.

No comments: