Saturday, December 6, 2008

Master Cleanse Night #6

Today has been a great day. We had a very interesting training this morning and I realized that a lot of what happens to us is totally driven by how we react to it. I realized that I react negatively to a lot of things and that I need an attitude adjustment every now and then. Great lesson.

So, this is the spiritual portion of my blog. After day 6, you start really going on this journey. That's why I love this part of the cleanse. I am feeling really bloated (but that's because of Aunt Flo) and my back is hurting a little. That may have to do with my kidneys (but that's usually how I feel when I am having women issues, so it makes sense).

This morning my salt water flush did not flush. That was kinda scary. But I did go early this morning and that may have something to do with it. I still feel really good. I have a lot of energy and I am normal. My eyes are still itchy though. Kinda weird.

We also had a chance to attend a free concert with the Katina's at church today. It was great. I cried a little because I feel so blessed and I know that Jesus has everything to do with it. For example, this morning I had to make copies for my training this morning and I was running a little late. Well, I drove up to a Kinko's and it was closed. The copier at the office was acting up last Saturday so I assumed that it wasn't working. I asked God if he could make it work. I walked up to it and I got my copies. Something as little as making copies and he shows me every day that he loves me. How awesome is that. After I got my copies, I said out loud, "God loves me."

And now I am watching "Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory" (the old one), which is my all time favorite childhood movie. I think I've watched this movie about 500 times in my life. I love all the lessons it teaches...LOL. You know...things like don't drink from a chocolate river, don't eat strange looking gum,and don't be obsessed with TV.(LOL) I'm sure there are more, but those were the ones I was thinking of.

I hope tomorrow is better. I only had 5 glasses today...again. I tried on all my pants and they totally fit. YAY!


No comments: